Thursday, June 2, 2011

.New Day.

http://youtu.be/3PN-BMHi5L8

Go to this link and listen to this song...trust me its worth it. Just listen to the words. I just love this song. I can listen to it over and over again and never get sick of it.

I lay all the burdens down. Today is a new day. How amazing is it that we can start over new each day? Each day we can choose joy. We can choose peace. We can choose love. We can choose Him.

I realized that the title of my blog is "LibbieLoves" and because of that..  each time I blog I want to end it with listing/writing about one thing that I love. Whether its random or not..I decided I want to do that..I dont know who are reading these blogs, but I dont mind. Its  mostly for me anyways..to get off my chest the things I ponder in my heart and mind...


welp.

until next time.

I love:  The Sun. I love when it shines on my face and skin after Ive had a sleepless night or when the rainy days seem like a million days in a row...and I hope it comes out for my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment